Building homes, building hope, building community!
Construction has begun on the Carter family’s new home in Wells, Maine. Click here to see WCSH6's coverage of the Wells Buils and how it will change life for the Cater family.
If you would like to help us reach our goal of $160,000, please donate today.
If you would like to help build the Carter's home on Quarry Road in Wells, Maine, please sign up to volunteer on VolunteerUP
The ReStore has new hours starting December 1st through February 28th. During this time the ReStore will be open Wednesday through Saturday from 10AM to 5PM.
Winter Storm closings will be the same as RSU 21.
To give our volunteers and staff time to enjoy their holiday celebrations with family and friends, Habitat for Humanity York County will be closing the ReStore on Saturday,
December 23rd at 3:00 pm and will reopen on Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 10:00 am. The administrative offices will be closed Christmas week and reopen on January 2nd as well!
A Happy Holiday Season to all!
Many thanks to our community partners and sponsors!
Special thanks to our supporters, volunteers and donors who make our work possible! Your help to build affordable housing for low-income families in York County is invaluable.
Your contributions are invaluable to our affordable housing mission.
NEWS in the Neighborhood
- Click here to read the Habitat of Humanity York County's November newsletter. Construction is beginning on the Wells build, weatherization is gearing up, and this November the ReStore is honoring the armed services and first responders.
Habitat's collaboration with Efficiency Maine to "Keep York County Warm."
- Press Release - The Downeasters Chorus Benefit Concert for Habitat for Humanity York County.
Dec. 8, 7:00 pm at the Wells High School Auditorium, 200 Sanford Road, Wells, ME
- Press Release - Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution supports Habitat for Humanity of York County’s Wells Build
- Press Release - Community welcomes the Yearwood family into their new Habitat for Humanity home.
- Press Release - Cole Cerabona Completes Eagle Scout Project for Habitat for Humanity York County.
- Press Release - Corning Incorporated Foundation supports Habitat for Humanity of York County’s Wells Build.
- Press Release - Habitat for Humanity York County Receives $5,000 from Community Matters More!
- WGME CBS Portland has an article and video on their website that features Habitat for Humanity York County's Cole Road Build and the Yearwood family.
Click here to go to the WGME article.
- Press Release
— Habitat for Humanity Your County's weatherization project in collaboration with York Community Service Association, York Rotary Club and the state program Efficiency Maine.