Per Maine’s procedures for restarting the economy, retail businesses in York County will be allowed to reopen on June 1. Provided this guidance does not change, the Kennebunk ReStore is planning to reopen on Wednesday, June 3. Our sales hours for the foreseeable future will be Wednesday through Saturday 12 pm to 4 pm
Safety is our No. 1 priority.
While our store has been closed, we have taken measures to ensure everyone’s safety by cleaning, disinfecting and implementing social distancing protocols, such as employing one way traffic through the sales floor, installing sneeze guards around our cashier’s station, and creating “Enter Only” and “Exit Only” doors in the store.
For the time being, your shopping experience at the Kennebunk will look a bit different than it did before COVID 19. To comply with Maine state regulations and CDC guidance, we will be implementing the following procedures (in addition to those mentioned above) to protect our staff, volunteers, donors and shoppers:
- Cloth masks or face coverings are required to be worn in store by staff, volunteers, shoppers and donors. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
- There will be a limit of 15 customers in the store at a time.
- We will only be accepting credit and debit cards. No cash or checks will be accepted at this time.
- Maintaining a 6ft distance from others in the store
- Implementing routine cleaning and disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces in the store
- Limiting our volunteer opportunities in the early stages of reopening
We will be sharing more details about our new store procedures in the coming week via email, our website, and social media. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Your donations – and purchases – help families in our community. Each year, people right here in York County work with Habitat for Humanity to build or improve the place they call home. The COVID-19 crisis and resulting economic hardship showed us that safe and affordable housing is more critical than ever. With your support
Habitat for Humanity York County can continue building homes and hope with families in
If you have donations for us, we will be happy to discuss your new and gently used items
Call 207-502-7021 or email email@example.com.