Building homes, building hope, building community!
Count your blessings during Lent, and help Habitat for Humanity raise money to help families build strength, stability and self-reliance.
For those who celebrate Lent, Habitat for Humanity has a Lenten Offering Calendar. This calendar provides opportunities for all ages reflect on shelter while contributing change to support Habitat for Humanity's work. This is a great activity for families, children and adults!
There are copies of the calendar available along with cardboard house banks at the ReStore, or by calling 985-4850.
To download a copy of the calendar, click here.
Construction has begun on the Carter family’s new home in Wells, Maine. Click here to see WCSH6's coverage of the Wells Buils and how it will change life for the Cater family.
If you would like to help us reach our goal of $160,000, please donate today.
If you would like to help build the Carter's home on Quarry Road in Wells, Maine, please sign up to volunteer on VolunteerUP
The ReStore has new hours through April 4th. During this time the ReStore will be open Wednesday through Saturday from 10AM to 5PM.
Winter Storm closings will be the same as RSU 21.
Many thanks to our community partners and sponsors!
Special thanks to our supporters, volunteers and donors who make our work possible! Your help to build affordable housing for low-income families in York County is invaluable.
Your contributions are invaluable to our affordable housing mission.
NEWS in the Neighborhood
- Click here to read the Habitat of Humanity York County's November newsletter. Construction is beginning on the Wells build, weatherization is gearing up, and this November the ReStore is honoring the armed services and first responders.
Habitat's collaboration with Efficiency Maine to "Keep York County Warm."
- Press Release - Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution supports Habitat for Humanity of York County’s Wells Build
- Press Release - Community welcomes the Yearwood family into their new Habitat for Humanity home.
- Press Release - Cole Cerabona Completes Eagle Scout Project for Habitat for Humanity York County.
- Press Release - Corning Incorporated Foundation supports Habitat for Humanity of York County’s Wells Build.
- Press Release - Habitat for Humanity York County Receives $5,000 from Community Matters More!
- WGME CBS Portland has an article and video on their website that features Habitat for Humanity York County's Cole Road Build and the Yearwood family.
Click here to go to the WGME article.
- Press Release
— Habitat for Humanity Your County's weatherization project in collaboration with York Community Service Association, York Rotary Club and the state program Efficiency Maine.