Building homes, building hope, building community!
Habitat’s 29th home to be built in Springvale. If you or someone you know has a need for a safe, decent home, an ability to pay an affordable mortgage and a willingness to
partner with Habitat, please fill out a Family Information Form today! Construction is set to begin in August.
The Carter family home dedicatin will take place on May 6, 2018 at 743 Quarry Road. The dedication starts a 2:00 PM. Come celebrate the completion of Habitat for Humanity York County's 28th home. Meet the Carter family and take a tour of their home. The will be a reception afterward. Click here to get directions and parking information.
Many thanks to our community partners and sponsors!
Special thanks to our supporters, volunteers and donors who make our work possible! Your help to build affordable housing for low-income families in York County is invaluable.
Your contributions are invaluable to our affordable housing mission.
NEWS in the Neighborhood
- Click here to read the Habitat of Humanity York County's November newsletter. Construction is beginning on the Wells build, weatherization is gearing up, and this November the ReStore is honoring the armed services and first responders.
Habitat's collaboration with Efficiency Maine to "Keep York County Warm."
- Press Release - Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution supports Habitat for Humanity of York County’s Wells Build
- Press Release - Community welcomes the Yearwood family into their new Habitat for Humanity home.
- Press Release - Cole Cerabona Completes Eagle Scout Project for Habitat for Humanity York County.
- Press Release - Corning Incorporated Foundation supports Habitat for Humanity of York County’s Wells Build.
- Press Release - Habitat for Humanity York County Receives $5,000 from Community Matters More!
- WGME CBS Portland has an article and video on their website that features Habitat for Humanity York County's Cole Road Build and the Yearwood family.
Click here to go to the WGME article.
- Press Release
— Habitat for Humanity Your County's weatherization project in collaboration with York Community Service Association, York Rotary Club and the state program Efficiency Maine.